You can present your entire screen or a specific window in a meeting to share documents, presentations, spreadsheets, and more.
Present during a meeting
- Join a video meeting.
- In the bottom-right corner, select Present now.
- Select Your entire screen, A window, or A Chrome tab.
- Presenting a Chrome tab shares that tab’s audio by default.
- If presenting a tab, select Change source at the bottom of your screen to present a different tab.
- Select the content you’d like to share.
- Select Share.
- If someone is presenting, confirm that you want to present instead.
If your camera is turned on, participants continue to see your video while you’re presenting.
- In the Meet window, click Stop Presenting.
- In the bottom-right corner, you can also click You are presenting Stop presenting.
Present if someone else is already presenting
- In the bottom-right corner, click Present now.
- Select Your entire screen or A window.
- Select Present instead.
If another participant presents their screen you’ll get a message saying that your presentation is still visible to others. You can click the buttons in the message to end or resume your presentation.
Join only to present
When you join to present, only your computer’s window or application is displayed in the meeting. No audio or other video is sent or received.
- Go to https://meet.google.com/.
- Select the scheduled meeting, or click Join or start a Meeting and enter a meeting code.
- Instead of clicking Join now, click Present.
- Select a window or application.
- Select Share.